Monday, 6 January 2014

Writing Process Blog Tour

Happy New Year... the work is about to start!

The camping is over. I will be back at my desk tomorrow.
No more of this!



1) What am I working on? 
Where do I begin?
I have completed final edits for my paranormal romance which is out in February...tentatively called Come Back to Me and am looking forward to seeing the cover.
I am writing the first book in the Emerald Quest, a historical continuity which will be published later this year. 
I am almost finished the second book in my Bliss, Half Moon Bay series and I am writing a short novella prequel to my romantic suspense Dangerous Desire which has just hit three bestseller lists on Amazon! It is still on special for 99c so hop on over!
I also have another Indulgence in the planning stage, as well as a single title which I have commenced writing. You can read about my books and WIPs at http://www.annieseatonromance.com/my-books.html

2) How does my work differ from others of its genre? 
I love to do a lot of description of settings and use secondary characters to give information about my main characters. My readers have responded very well to my style of writing and I've been delighted with the reviews.

3) Why do I write what I do?
I love writing romance and I love happily ever afters. For a much more detailed answer to that question check out my blog post on Savvy Authors on the 13th January! I will put that on Facebook. (You can follow me at https://www.facebook.com/AnnieSeatonAuthor

4) How does my writing process work? 
Once upon a time I was a panster but my wonderful editor has beaten that out of me. Now everything it planned and plotted and it is a much easier process! If I didn't work that way, I wouldn't be able to meet  my deadlines

Thank you to Roxanne Snopek who talked me into joining the Writing Process Blog Tour. She writes popular fiction in the digital marketplace and is a fellow author at Entangled Publishing. Click on her name and check out her blog and wonderful books!

And next week the same questions will be answered by:


Jennie Jones, Romance Author who writes contemporary fiction with romance and humour at heart. Her debut novel The House on Burra Burra Lane was published with Escape Publishing in June 2013 and released in paperback with Harlequin MIRA on January 1st 2014 and is selling brilliantly. 
You can find Jennie and her book on her website: http://www.jenniejonesromance.com

Susanne Bellamy...Like most authors, I’ve always loved reading and I read broadly, following 
whatever my current passion is. Perhaps curiosity killed the cat but it is lifeblood for an author and I am curious. I enjoy researching and I love creating new characters then chucking the proverbial rocks at them and making them work for their happy ending.

Whitney K-E is a young Australian romance author who likes her heroines sassy and her men Irish. Living on the east coast of New South Wales, Whitney spends most of her time turning caffeine into tales of romance. Whitney’s debut, What Happens in Ireland released in May 2013 and her next release, Deceive Me in Ireland, releases this January.
You can find out more about her and her novels at: http://whitneyk-e.blogspot.com.au/

Darry Fraser has been writing since a very young age.
 "I was the one at school with the home-penned plays and stories, the entertaining ideas and the grand vision, believing I had great talent.
Wrong.I believed that because I could put words on a page in a grammatically acceptable way and tell a reasonable story that I was ‘an author’. Technically, I suppose I was, but the apprenticeship as a ‘writer' – to labour the difference - is a long and hard road."

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2014!
  




2 comments:

  1. Come Back to Me sounds enthralling Annie! Look forward to reading this next story of yours! Thanks for the chance to join in the question/answer fun too! See you next Monday in blog-land ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too, Annie! I don't think you took a vacation! Congrats on how well Dangerous Desire has done while it's been on sale! I can hardly wait to read it this week!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment...